Blue Haven Falls Pack
Welcome to the Blue Haven Falls Pack. If you are a pack member then please log in below. If you wish to join then please go ahead and register. If you just wish to look around then please do so, and feel free to post in out guest area or in the guest chatbox Smile
Blue Haven Falls Pack
Welcome to the Blue Haven Falls Pack. If you are a pack member then please log in below. If you wish to join then please go ahead and register. If you just wish to look around then please do so, and feel free to post in out guest area or in the guest chatbox Smile
Blue Haven Falls Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrontpageFrontpage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote for us
Info
|Weather|
17 degrees, cool breeze and clear skies
|Season|
Winter , no breeding allowed
Latest topics
» Noveltellus
The Kumari Lands EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Count to 35 before an alpha posts
The Kumari Lands EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:28 pm by Delilah

» Uccello River Pack
The Kumari Lands EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:51 pm by Guest

» Incandescence [Link Back]
The Kumari Lands EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 pm by Guest

» » ties that bind
The Kumari Lands EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:30 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends
The Kumari Lands EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:17 pm by Delilah

» Wolves of Winter is Moving
The Kumari Lands EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:24 pm by Mila

» Sister site request
The Kumari Lands EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:39 pm by Mila

» TWS!!!!
The Kumari Lands EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 am by Guest

The Kumari Lands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kumari

The Kumari Lands Empty
PostSubject: The Kumari Lands   The Kumari Lands EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Life is but a dream..

H O M E P A G E || A F F I L I A T E || L I N K B A C K

Have you wondered wondered what's beyond the border?
Come closer, let me share this with you..
Imagine, grasses of emerald green and summer isles perfumed with the scents of a million wild flowers. Forests with trees so high that their canopies cast sunlight that litters the ground with a million day light stars. A pack of wolves make their home, bound together by a loyalty wound with trust. They live for each other and for the love they share.

That was before the rogues came. The land was plundered, the game was hunted and taken. Betrayal was admitted within the Elite Guard and alpha deceit was requited. Pup snatching saw the family split and the wolves disbanded to form their own alliances. War erupted and small hope was found.

What is left of the family remains, but now, they are not alone.

Kumari is a play by post, semi-realistic wolf role play. With more than one pack, and each pack with something different to offer, you'll surely find what you are looking for; and if not, make one of your own.

It is no matter. You can fight, or you can hide; you could make Kumari history.
Your life is what you make it. What little advice we can offer you before you step inside our lands is: Make the right friends; and if you don't.. Don't get caught.

H O M E P A G E || A F F I L I A T E || L I N K B A C K
Back to top Go down

The Kumari Lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Haven Falls Pack :: Guest Area :: Advertise Your Pack-
Jump to: